|CALL US TODAY! (702) 275-5359
At TK Home Inspections it is our goal to inspect each home as if we were buying it. Our inspectors are trained and licensed to provide quality inspections in the state of Nevada. We provide customer service before, during, and after the inspection at a level that will separate us from the competition.
WHY GET A HOME INSPECTION?
Buying or selling a home is one of the most important decisions you will ever make. Home inspections are important to assess the overall condition of a property. Professionally trained home inspectors evaluate the health of your home as well as discover unseen defects, problems and/or vandalism. A professional home inspection can help optimize your investment. At TK Home Inspections we believe in the importance of a fair, accurate, and unbiased inspection, to help you understand the condition of the home you are buying or selling.
WHO NEEDS A HOME INSPECTION?
Individuals looking to purchase single and multi-family homes and condominiums, sellers looking to market their property, or those just looking for an annual maintenance assessment are examples of clients who may seek the services of a licensed home inspector.
WHAT WE INSPECT:
- Structural components including foundations floors and walls, etc.
- Exterior components including siding paint, windows, decks, garage doors, etc.
- Roofing such as coverings, flashings, chimneys, etc.
- Plumbing, including piping, fixings, faucets, water heating and fuel storage systems, etc.
- Electrical, including wiring, main service panels, conductors, switches, receptacles, etc.
- Heating, including equipment, safety controls, distribution systems, chimneys, etc.
- Air conditioning and heat pumps including cooling and air handling equipment controls and ducting, etc.
- Interior spaces including ceilings, floors, railings, doors, windows, etc.
- Insulation and ventilation including atics, walls, floors, foundations, kitchen and bathrooms, etc.
- Safety equipment including smoke detectors, carbon monoxide alarms, firewalls, sprinkler systems, etc.
- Built-in appliances such as microwaves, stoves, ovens, dishwashers, refrigerators, garbage disposals, etc.